Registration is now closed for this workshop
Contact Education & Training Chair, Pat Gerbozy
if you need to inquire about registration.
Free Members Workshop
October 21, 2022
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Victim Services /
Restorative Justice Overview
Phoenix Rise Coaching and Consulting
Please add Admin@mn-ca.org to your safe sender e-mail list so the notification with Zoom info doesn't go into your Junk mail.
Registration will close at 4 p.m. 2-days before event. Zoom information will be emailed to attendees upon registration confirmation and 2 days before the event after registration has closed.
During this sponsor spotlight, attendees will be introduced to Phoenix Rise Coaching and Consulting, GBC, and the work they do. Learn who they are and the programs they offer.
Sponsor Bio - Pamela Green:
Pamela is the co-founder and President of Phoenix Rise Coaching and Consulting. She is a group facilitator trained in MRT, MRT for Domestic Violence and MRT for Trauma.
Victim Services/Restorative Justice Unit Presentation
For the attendees to have a clear understanding of the VSRJ Unit, what they do, who they are, and how to partner with their unit.
Our presenters will provide an overview of the VSRJ Unit. They will:
- Present information on the current work of the unit highlighting newer work and providing information on what we are planning for the coming year.
- Provide more in-depth information on the victim services work.
- Be discussing more recent changes in the facility visitation policies and upcoming changes around domestic violence reunification guidance.
- Liz Richards, Director of VSRJ
- Sarah King, Restorative Justice Coordinator
- Brittany Anderson, Victim Services Coordinator
- Drea Stephani, Victim Services Advocate
Register for This Workshop Today!
Registration will close at 4:00 p.m. 2 days before event
*This is a Free training event for MCA Members
Not an MCA member yet? Click here to join