An Overview of Resources for
Justice Involved Veterans
October 20, 2023
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Join us for our Sponsor Spotlight by:
Midwest Monitoring & Surveillance
Sponsor Spotlight: Our sponsor Midwest Monitoring & Surveillance will provide information on Electronic Monitoring and Drug Testing lab, products, and training for drug testing.
Attendees will learn about what equipment is available for the monitoring of their clients for alcohol testing and house arrest as well as drug testing needs, products available, such as urine testing, Oral Saliva Testing, and Sweat Patch testing.
Presenter Bio: Char Wilson
- 7 years State of Nebraska, working in adult treatment center.
- 5 years State of Nebraska, working with Juveniles coming from secured lock up facilities in long term treatment for drugs, alcohol and family.
- 5 years Watchguard as program Manager Supervising Field staff and drug testing staff.
- 14 years Midwest Monitoring as Sales, Customer Service for Monitoring and Drug Testing.
MCA Monthly Workshop: An Overview of Resources for Justice Involved Veterans
Workshop Goal: Increase awareness and understanding of Justice-involved Veterans support network.
- Educate and expand upon professional relationships among Veterans’ liaisons to members of Minnesota Corrections Association.
- To enhance the continuity of care provided to veterans in Minnesota by sharing resources.
Presenter Bio: John MooreNEW Registration Option: Register as a Non-Member and receive a 1 year membership
John P. Moore, M.S.W., L.I.C.S.W. Mr. Moore has served as part of VA Veterans Justice Programs since 2018, assisting Veterans releasing from State and Federal prisons in Minnesota. From 2007-2018, Mr. Moore served as program manager of the Minneapolis VA Addiction Recovery Services. He has been with the VA since 1991 and has worked in a variety of settings as a clinical social worker: Menlo Park VA, Homeless Veterans Rehabilitation Program (HVRP); San Francisco VA, Psychiatry Inpatient Unit (PIU); Minneapolis VA Addiction Recovery Services; and Minneapolis VA Psychiatry Partial Hospital (PPH) program.
with your paid registration.
Training is free with a current membership.
Register for This Workshop Today!
Registration will close at 4:00 p.m. 2 days before event
Please add Admin@mn-ca.org to your safe sender e-mail list so the notification with Zoom info doesn't go into your Junk mail.
Registration will close at 4 p.m. 2-days before event. Zoom information will be emailed to attendees upon registration confirmation and 2 days before the event after registration has closed.
Not an MCA member yet? Click here to join or register for this event and your membership will be active for 1 year.